Monday, August 31, 2009

Day 3.....

Today was my first Monday in the school. I learned and EXTREMELY valuable lesson ....NO MORE HIGH HEELS!!! Yes, I am aware that I am the one who always says "Beauty is pain"...but usually I'm only on my feet for about 4 hours (maybe less). With that said...I guess I will retire the heels until the weekends and wear the flats :(

This week is full of testing...Today's test was a gifted test (to see if any of the kids are gifted)....from my observations of the 1st two days....I think 1 kid MIGHT qualify for gifted.

As for things outside of my internship, it seems that I am going into work sometime this week (KBP work that is). But I'm ok with that cause I need the $$!!!!! And honestly I miss the place!

Off to go soak my feet :)


-Miss Brooks :)

P.S. My kids are STILL calling me Mrs. Brooks....sorry guys...that's my mom...not me!!! I'm Miss Brooks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment