Wednesday, September 2, 2009

cough, cough, sniffle, sniffle...GO WASH YOUR HANDS!

OMG!!!! So it looks like we might have a case of the swine flu at my school! Which for those of you that are familiar with my immune system you know that I have a really bad one! Every time I heard a kid cough or sneeze I made them go wash their hands and I busted out the hand sanitizer out of my bag.

On another note; I had a kid today LICK (yes lick) the air freshener today. Its the kid thats cone shaped (they are like $0.99 at the store) and solid. Well he licked it (with his tongue) I was sooo grossed out and my DT got SO pissed at him!

We have open house tomorrow night...goody. My supervisor showed up today and set dates for my first 2 observations. Nothing else exciting today. It rained ALL day and it made the kids crazy.


:),
Ms. Brooks

No comments:

Post a Comment