Tuesday, September 8, 2009

FCAT

The title says it all. I took the FCAT when I was in middle school and I was in the first graduating high school class that had to pass the FCAT to graduate (previous years only had to take the HSCT to graduate). Anyways..I've been grading FCAT stuff for almost 3 days..and I hate it. Tomorrow is early release (yay) and I have some kind of training at Tree Hill (whatever that is). I also have 3 scheduled parent/teacher conferences this week and I doubt 2 of them are even gonna happen. I taught again today (woo me)

The tiredness really caught up to me today. I was up till atleast midnight watching the game and then couldnt fall asleep. Im hoping this doesnt mean Im getting sick. ( I know my mom is gonna read this so....) Yes mom I am taking all my vitamins (all 4 of them) and attempting to get lots a rest. As well as using hand sanitier and washing my hands consitently. But as we all know I ALWAYS GET SICK!

Alright I need to get back to doing FCAT grading (on the writing prompts..yuck) I have included a picture of my kids!! The kids in the classroom picture are my A.M. kids (my co-teachers homeroom) and the picture of the kids on the playground are my P.M. kids (my homeroom class)


No comments:

Post a Comment