WOW! This was my first official full week at my internship, and WOW is all I have to say. I am SO tired! It didn't really hit me until this morning. Today was an pretty good day...the kids werent too horrible.
Today was the first day that my DT and I stayed late. I dont think we left till a little before 6ish. But we got TONS of grading done and entered grades into the computer. And even though we stayed almost 2.5 hours past when we normally leave we still didnt finish grading everything! I took home 22 reading response journals to grade (thats only 1 class....my DT took the other half of the class home) and I also have 22 papers to grade (once again my DT took the other half home). I also have to start writing lesson plans and I need to find some kind of morning work for them to do this coming week (she wants stuff on sentence structure).
Well thats really about it. We have 2 OFFICIAL cases of swine flu at my school (both in the same 3rd grade class) we had a faculty meeting this morning about it...we had the kids wipe down their desks with clorox wipes and then everytime I saw a kid sneeze, cough, pick their nose, or stick their fingers in their mouth, I pointed to the sink and told them to go wash their hands....I must have said "go wash your hands" like 10,000 times today. My DT even told me that she probably heard me say that like 90 times!!! But I DONT WANT SWINE FLU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But then I told her she said the same thing probably as much as I did. And we both used hand sanitizer like 50 times that day. :)
Alright I am SOOO tired and I have tons of stuff to do.....
smiles,
Ms. Brooks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment