Friday, September 11, 2009

Week 3

Well its the end of week 3 and I am exhausted! Funny thing is that it was only a 4 days week (well actually 3 1/2 days cause wednesday was early release). I have taken over more of the responsibilities. Which also means more things for me to grade..yuck! My kids took 5 tests today....craziness.

I have alot to do in the next couple of days. My formal observation is on the 22nd and Im teaching science...that should be interesting. I proctoring the benchmark test on monday. I have wow wednesday this week (no idea what it is).

I had a BIG reality check today. This is the first time in about 4 or 5 years that I have been without a job and I just realized it today when I checked my bank account and then realized that I wouldnt be getting a paycheck. I am getting financial aid from school, but am being verified so I wont be seeing that money till October (hopefully).

Anyways, I have a lot more of stuff to write but I am just too tired to update anymore. So as for now I will continue this sometime over the weekend.

Stay tuned for the story on how I officially became a "real" teacher today!


:),
Ms. Brooks

No comments:

Post a Comment